(Part-time – Weekends)
Joining our existing team we are seeking another designated Game Master to provide players/customers full support with all information and knowledge about each game theme. As a Game Master, you help create the energy and excitement around Cryptic Escape’s elaborately designed game rooms , giving the biggest welcome, providing the right instructions, and getting players fully understanding game-play. You understand that Cryptic Escape is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other to make sure each customer has a great time. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn a new visitor into a loyal Cryptic Escape customer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and friendly manner
- Greet and serve customers
- Is responsible for indoor cleanliness
- Provide introduction and instruction to players
- Provide explanation about props and puzzles
- Keep track of players performance and provide hints/tips
- Resetting of game room
- Is responsible for game room prop/decoration integrity
- Contribute to the marketing team
- Help wherever Cryptic Escape needs you
- Logic creative thinking, an eye for detail and a solid concentration span
- Energetic, outgoing and confident
- Strong communication / people skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers
- Fluent English
- You have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly
- You’re passionate about real-life escape adventure games and eager to share that passion with others
- You’re willing to learn and embrace the guidelines behind Cryptic Escape’s unique style of service
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs including daytime, evenings and weekends.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible part-time job (with high possibility of further hours)
- Exposure to various areas: marketing, customer facing and game design & implementation.
- We are an established & growing company, always looking at further opportunities.
- Start immediately
Please apply with your CV and brief covering letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Post to Cryptic Escape, 14 Tombland, Norwich NR3 1HF
or Email email@example.com